Chief Finance Officer
- KFC Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 4000 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Nov 2018
- To have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
- To be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
- To have direct responsibility for finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- To guide the company towards profitability and long-term success.
Strategic planning, and financial analyst of the company:
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts;
- Analyze the organization’s revenues, liabilities, credit conditions and other financial indicators to forecast its short, medium and long-term cash flow position; evaluate and recommend investment and other financial instruments to meet these cash flow needs;
- Be responsible for activities include but not limit: financial analysis and reporting, taxation, insurance, credit control, accounts payable and receivable, inventory & cost control, budget & forecasting.
Financial managing and advising:
- Oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards;
- Ensure that the assets of the business are controlled and used appropriately and profitably. Control and manage inventory and asset in accordance with company’s policies
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Advise the financial aspect on all decisions on investment, finance, accounting, tax, audit;
- Participate in the development and compliance with the company policies, rules, regulations and regulations;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the General Director
- Created and maintained good relationships with tax officer, bank, external audit, customers, suppliers and the other partners to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Design of in-depth analysis reports on revenue/ expenditure activities;
- Make internal reports as required by the Company and other reports as required by the BOM. Present findings, recommendations, financial reports (auditor and financial analyst, profits and loss, investment, promotion, balance sheets, …) to the top executives;
Education background: University degree or higher: Finance, Accounting, Auditing.
- 10+ years in financial management role, preferably as CFO, Finance Manager or Senior Manager or Director level at major audit / financial advisory firm
- Having professional knowledge in analyzing financial situation and preparing in-depth reports on financial situation;
- Knowledge of taxation, accounting, auditing, finance; governance and common law
- Strategic Planning Skills
- Skills in research, analysis, synthesis
- Skills to set goals
- Risk management skills
- Leadership and decision making skills
Personalities: Dynamic, honest, enthusiastic work;
Others: Desire to work long term;
About KFC Vietnam
KFC is the abbreviation of Kentucky Fried Chicken, a brand and operating segment of Yum! International Restaurant Group (United States). KFC sells fried chicken, a kind of fast-food which has become more and more popular in populated countries worldwide. Today, KFC chain is present in 109 nations and territories all over the world, with more than 20,000 restaurants serving 12 millions guests everyday.
In 1997, KFC opened its first restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. To this day, this fast-food restaurants chain has extended its presence to over 140 restaurants in 19 cities and provinces of Vietnam, providing work for more than 3,000 people and making considerable contributions to Vietnam’s fast-food industry as well as to the formation of a new consumption habit and culinary culture in the areas where KFC is present.